Site Assistant / Mini Bus Driver
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic Site Assistant /Mini Bus Driver.
Working across both Academies to support the Premises Team in keeping our school buildings and grounds safe, smart, compliant and fit for providing a high quality education for our students. In addition you will support the students by transporting them to trips and events using the school mini bus.
Salary: Band 2 - £16,874 - £19,087 (Starting salary £16,874)
Hours/Week: Full time Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Have the ability to work both alone and in a team
- Someone with a good eye for detail who takes pride in their work
- Have a good level of fitness due to the nature of the role
- Have an awareness of Health & Safety procedures
Closing Date: 2nd September 2019
Position Available: September 2019
The Basildon Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS and health checks.