We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Midday Assistant to join our catering department team for the following shifts: Monday to Friday; 10am – 2pm
This is a permanent role; 20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time).
Salary: National Minimum Wage.
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Have the ability to work both alone and in a team
- Someone with a good eye for detail who takes pride in their work
- Have a good level of fitness due to the nature of the role
- Have an awareness of Health & Safety procedures
- Previous work in school environment desirable but not essential
Duties will include cleaning the dining hall before and after lunch and supervising students.
To apply please complete an application form and return it to Academy Support Manager Lisa Church in one of the following ways:
In person to: The Reception of either of our Academies
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via post to: Basildon Upper Academy
Closing Date: Friday 29th October 2021
Position Available: Immediate start
Location of Role: The Basildon Lower Academy
The Basildon Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS and health checks.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications or are able to fill the position faster than originally anticipated.