We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated cleaner to join our cleaning department team for the following shift;
Monday to Friday:15:45pm - 18:45pm
This is a permanent role, 39 weeks per year (term time), although additional weeks may be available.
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Have the ability to work both alone and in a team
- Someone with a good eye for detail who takes pride in their work
- Have a good level of fitness due to the nature of the role
- Have an awareness of Health & Safety procedures
- Previous cleaning experience desirable but not essential
Duties will include cleaning a specified area of the school to a high standard, and ensuring that relevant school policies and procedures are adhered to.
Pay will be based on National Minimum Wage rates as follows:
- 25 & Over £7.83 per hour
- 21 – 24 £7.38 per hour
- 18-20 £5.90 per hour
- Under 18 £4.20 per hour
To apply please complete an application form and return it to the HR Department one of the following ways:
In person to: The Reception of either of our Academies
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via post to: Basildon Upper Academy
Closing Date: Applications welcomed as soon as possible
Position Available: ASAP
Location of Role: Lower Academy
The Basildon Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS and health checks.