We are currently looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated cleaners to join our cleaning department team for the following shifts:
Monday to Friday: 6:00am – 8.00am
Monday to Friday: 15:45pm - 18:45pm
These are permanent roles, 39 weeks per year (term time), although additional weeks may be available.
The successful candidates will be:
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Have the ability to work both alone and in a team
- Someone with a good eye for detail who takes pride in their work
- Have a good level of fitness due to the nature of the role
- Have an awareness of Health & Safety procedures
- Previous cleaning experience desirable but not essential
Duties will include cleaning a specified area of the school to a high standard, and ensuring that relevant school policies and procedures are adhered to.
Pay will be based on National Minimum Wage rates as follows:
- 25 & Over £8.21 per hour
- 21 – 24 £7.70 per hour
- 18 - 20 £6.15 per hour
To apply please complete an application form and return it to the HR Department one of the following ways:
In person to: The Reception of either of our Academies
Via email to: email@example.com
Via post to: Basildon Upper Academy
Closing Date: Applications welcomed as soon as possible
Position Available: October 2019
Location of Role: Upper Academy & Lower Academy
The Basildon Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS and health checks.